The Golder Ranch Fire District’s Human Resources Department is dedicated to providing quality service to all prospective, current and past employees, as well as the general public. We strive to treat all individuals with respect, care and individual attention. As a strategic partner with Golder Ranch Fire District leadership, we deliver human resource programs designed to support the vision, values and mission of the District.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for providing comprehensive human resources programs including:
• Recruitment and retention of qualified applicants into a diverse workforce
• Employment and orientation services
• Administration of employee benefits
• Job classification and compensation administration
• Administration of performance evaluation programs
• Employee relations and services
• Maintenance of personnel records
• Policy development and administration
• Regulatory compliance
Our goal is to provide quality human resource services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive work environment. We succeed by earning the satisfaction of our customers, the respect and trust of those who govern, support, and do business with us; and the pride of our employees.
The Golder Ranch Fire District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Golder Ranch Fire District is recruiting for our next class of Explorers. Explorer Post 216 is an opportunity for young men and women, 15 - 20 years old, to gain first hand experience in the fire service and public safety. The application period will be open from April 5th through May 3rd. Follow this link for more information!
To view a list of open positions, click here!
To fill out a career interest form, click here!